Girls Bamboo & Organic Cotton Underwear - Save the Bees
CLOSING DOWN - Please allow up to 2 weeks dispatch during our closing down sale.
Our “Save the Bees” undies are a great opportunity to have a chat with the next generation about understanding our footprint on the delicate ecosystem.
Why are Bees dying?
Here are some quick facts:
- Bees are responsible for about one-third of the food we eat.
- Without honeybees, whole harvests of fruits, vegetables and nuts would fail.
- Bees also pollinate oilseeds, which make up much of the world’s supply of fat.
- Cotton is an oilseed, which means the cotton trade would be in trouble, too; Cotton makes up 35% of the world's total fibre use
- alfalfa fields will perish, meaning beef and dairy cows will go hungry since these pastures are typically harvested as hay to feed cattle
"Save the bees" feature Honeybees and honeycomb on a vibrant yellow base.
- Bamboo and Organic Cotton Blend
- Maximum coverage
- Buttery soft
- Anti static
- Moisture wicking
- Thermal regulating
- Odour neutralising
- UV protection
- Super stretchy fabric means no elastic in the waist; say goodbye to red marks!
The perfect choice if your child suffers eczema or sensitive skin.
You can read more on the "About Us" page.
Designed in New Zealand.
Composition; Bamboo from viscose/ organic cotton/elastine
Printed with low impact dyes.